Special Equipment

Assisting Iowa Veterans Home residents with special equipment

The Iowa Veterans Home does provide special equipment to assist residents with their physical well-being. These may include aids for ambulating (wheelchairs, canes, walkers), aids that assist residents to feed themselves (special drinking cups, silverware, dentures, etc), and sensory aids (glasses, hearing aids). The Iowa Veterans Home reserves the right to explore the funding streams available for special purchase items. If residents feel they have a need for these services, they need to contact their doctor or nurse.

Printed from the website on April 22, 2018 at 1:26am.